Thursday 27 September 2012

List of connotations I hope to send


  • Hardworking - I'd like to show that students/teens aren't as lazy as the media portrays us to be and that we deserve a decent amount of respect.
  • Fun, lively, energetic - I don't, however, want to seem pushy or boring. I want to be able to sell the magazine, as well as show that most students work hard. So, by mixing the two together, I should be able to maintain a perfect balance. 
  • Simple, easy, tidy - I don't want it to look complicated or messy, so I plan to arrange the front cover and the rest of the magazine neatly. This also does a good job as to not overwhelm the consumer, and also gives off the impression that a lot of time and thought went into it, as opposed to it being thrown together last minute. 

No comments:

Post a Comment